If you did not receive an email please check your junk folder. For further assistance please contact our website team.
Air New Zealand Airpoints DollarsTM Air New Zealand Airpoints DollarsTM
Earn Airpoints Dollars
Budget New Zealand are partners in the Air New Zealand Airpoints™ Programme, so you can earn Airpoints Dollars™ when you rent from any of our Budget locations in New Zealand, Australia or the Pacific, or from any Budget airport location worldwide, except Alaska.
Simply enter your Airpoints number online when you book or quote it at the time of collection and you'll earn Airpoints DollarsTM on any qualifying rentals*.
What you can expect from Air New Zealand’s loyalty program:
- Earn 2.5 Airpoints DollarsTM per day’s rental, on qualifying rentals*.
- Earn Airpoints DollarsTM when you fly with Air New Zealand or Star Alliance.
- One Airpoints Dollar is worth one dollar, so it’s easy to keep track of how much you are earning.
- Spend Airpoints DollarsTM on flights, car rentals and more!
- Rent from any participating Budget location worldwide and earn Airpoints DollarsTM
- Wide selection of vehicles to choose from when renting with Budget. From cars, 4WD’s, buses and more!
Terms and Conditions
- Rewards programme points will be awarded on eligible rentals.
- Airpoints Dollars may not be earned on staff, discount, free, net wholesale, certain corporate or travel industry rates.
- No earn on rentals redeemed using Airpoints Dollars. This includes any extensions made to a redemption booking, whether paid for using Airpoints Dollars or covered by the renter.
- Airpoints Dollars cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, loyalty programme or promotion including local branch specials.
- Additionally, they cannot be used with contracted, corporate, government, chauffeur drive, industry, tour operator or other nett rates.
- Earn Airpoints Dollars any one of our Budget locations in New Zealand, Australia or the Pacific, or from any Budget airport location worldwide, except Alaska.
- Only one points programme may be nominated per rental and the renter name must be the same as the membership name of that programme.
- Member must quote their Airpoints membership number when making a reservation, or show their membership card at the counter when collecting their vehicle. (If your membership number has already been linked to a Budget profile, then this is not necessary).
- Your airline flight ticket or boarding pass is not required to earn Airpoints Dollars with Budget.
For more information or to enrol in the Air New Zealand Airpoints Programme, please visit the Air New Zealand website.