Budget Worry-Free Promise
The assurance that we’ve taken countless safety measures to make the experience safe for everyone.
We're proud to be recognised by Qualmark as a Covid Clean business.
Picking up your vehicle with minimal contact
- Complete the Digital Check In before you arrive to collect your vehicle.
- We use protective screens to observe social distancing protocols
- Clear social distancing floor markings at rental desks
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Rental Agents will be wearing gloves
- Paperless rental agreements are available at most locations
Leaving our location safely
- Our exit gate Agent will be wearing gloves to verify your information
- We are using disinfectants that are effective against novel pathogens, including the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19 before and after each rental
- Special attention paid to cleaning: steering wheels, dashboards, hand grips, radio dials, keys, cup holders, centre consoles, door handles, both inside and outside
Returning your vehicle safely and sanitising the vehicle for the next renter
- Upon returning the vehicle to our location, please gather all of your belongings and exit the vehicle
- We will send your receipt to the email address on file, or you can retrieve your receipt by clicking here
- A paper receipt will be available if required. Return Agents will be wearing gloves
- Further cleaning will happen after the vehicle is moved to our cleaning stations, to ensure a thorough clean is done
Keeping our employees safe
- Employees are required to wash their hands frequently and have been trained on the health guidelines, including products and processes available to ensure your safety
- Employees are required to stay home if they don’t feel well
As you consider the best options for travel needs, or if you are planning future travel, we want you to be rest assured that Budget will get you to where you need to go with the lowest amount of risk to your health.